How…

Posted: November 21, 2009 in family, friendship, mindless-thoughts, Ramblings
Tags: , ,

More over, why do people feel the need to ruin other peoples friendships? Someone who was gone for a while then pops back in and trouble seems to start. During the time they were gone, there was no drama. Now all of a sudden DRAMA is back.

I tend to know why, because they want certain people as their friends and no one else’s. Well, sadly it worked. They manipulated someone close to me enough so that somehow they got the person to believe their BS. They look for those who are in a confused place and strike. I actually feel bad for them as well, must be a sad place they are in and a sad way to live.

What sucks, is the person who now has blocked me from her life was someone I adored. Someone I felt was a part of my family. I think it hurts the most because she did not call me and talk to me, just deleted me out of her life after almost 11 years of friendship for someone who just popped back in. I have had friends come and go. But, this one hurts.

She knows who she is, and she knows I will always be here for her. I truly hope she reads this, I truly hope she looks inside herself and realizes the truth. You can call me anytime, I am here.

I am sorry I allowed the toxic one back in my life. I really thought she might have grown up. I was wrong.

As with all…

Blessings and Hope!

Comments
  1. Carol Pack Urban says:

Wow. I am sorry this is happening to you. I don’t understand BS either. This is the one reason I don’t have a best girlfriend. Too much drama which I can’t handle. I hope this person comes to their senses soon and apologizes to you.

TY Carol!
      I am angry that she got pulled into this other person’s problems. She has so much on her plate and this person used that to her advantage.
      My hubby said not to worry as he feels she will figure it out. He just hates to see me cry.
      TY again!
      xx

2. R. G. Maines says:

I’m so sorry you’ve shed tears over this. I too know how this feels. I’ve cried many times when someone dear to me believes the BS of someone with less than admirable intentions. It always saddens me when someone who knows ya chooses to listen to someone else rather than talk directly to you.
    Stay positive and hope your friend rethinks the situation.
    Peace, Love & Hugs

I’m like Carol, in that for this very reason I don’t have any close girlfriends. I hope this gets resolved. ((HUGS))

That makes me sad ya know. Maybe it’s the age. They are a bit younger. I do not know.
      The more i think on it, the more I have to let it go. So not good for me.
      huggss back to you Ruby!

4. Sarah Ruth says:

Tracy, I am so sorry this happened to you! I know how hard it is to loose close friends.

5. Tracy I am so sorry sweetie! I feel so bad for you! I am here for you if you need me. Thinking of you! xx

6. Renee says:

Thinking of you and know that I love you! And will always be here for you no matter what! 🙂 xx