Boots…

Posted: August 14, 2010 in Happiness, love, RANDOM, shoes
Tags: , , , , ,

Whether in a wheel-chariot or not I can still have nice shoes. Boots are my ultimate kind of footwear. I’ve had people ask why I need to buy new shoes. REALLY, Why not? Why do you buy makeup when nothing can fix your ugly? My shoes/boots/sandals stay nice, and I may be in a chair but my feet can still look good. I like to feel pretty like everyone does. I rock a wheel-chariot.

So, I’ve been keeping my eyes on some new boots for Fall. I wanted suede and wanted a square toe. Found an awesome boot by La Canadienne called the Janie boot. They are originally 259. Zappos had them for 196. I found them for 141.50.  I’m the ultimate online sales shopper. I usually do not spend over 100.00 on boots, except for my UGG’s, but this was a great deal for a great boot.

Drumroll please…..

Hubba Hubba!!

Blessings and Hope!!

Comments

“Why do you buy makeup when nothing can fix your ugly?”

Oh no you didn’t…I love that…and love the boots…I’m going to remember that next time someone asks me why I keep buying crap I don’t need. But need another line for when a dude asks me why…lol.

2. aquariann says:

Tee hee, the makeup comment made me giggle, too. And those boots are divine!!

3. Frannie says:

I want!!! I want!! those are so COOL!!

And I love that line about the make up…LOL!!!!

(((HUGZ)))

4. msjo101 says:

These are GREAT! I love them. I want some too!

5. msjo101 says:

LOL I just re read that and the nothing can fix your ugly OMG you are FUNNNNY! I LOVE YOU

6. Tammy says:

You crack me up “nothing can fix your ugly” PMSL! Makes me think of a t-shirt I want.. “My chubbiness I can cure, your ugliness is an epic fail” 😛 Love the boots!! 🙂

7. Cathie says:

Oh too cool, Tracy! I’m nuts about shoes too. I recently did my “fall shopping” that included a pair of boots I wanted something like last year. Makeup only fixes my “ugly” if I’m feeling it. LOL

8. Marya1961 says:

Wow!!..need to check that boot out, you have some rockin’ taste Mzzy!! Love the ugly line!

xoxo