Ok, this is not your typical ‘donation’ blog.

I’m not asking for donations for food, clothing, or anything like that. I am asking for donations for a tummy tuck and a boob reduction. Yes, you read that right. You see, once upon a time I was thin and had perky boobs. It was not children or age that changed my tummy and breastesses, it was my disease. Medications, steroids [which I will no longer do], and being stuck in a wheel chariot does not a good body make. I do a motorized pedaler and arm weights to keep as fit as I can, but if I overheat or overexert, I will make myself sick.

So, here is my pathetic plea. My insurance will not cover this as they do not care about my self esteem or my life. I am NOT doing this for anyone but me. I eat right and do not gain weight, I just cannot seem to lose my belly and boobs. Seriously. Now, if there are any GOOD Beverly Hills Plastic surgeons that would want to help a crippled woman get back some of herself, please contact me. [that was sarcasm as we know that no BH plastic surgeon would give of their time, at least no good BH plastic surgeon.]

Is this blog pathetic? Am I pathetic? Probably. But, what can I say. Being different is how I roll. 😛

A button is also on the sidebar up top! ————>>>>

Donate if you will or not. It won’t change the way the feel about you. 🙂

Blessings and Hope!

Comments

Way to go, not pathetic at all! I will do the same thing.

2. xxtristenxx says:

I have the same kind of thing, in a way. Only I manage to lose so much weight from being malnourished that it doesn’t affect me as much. I have autoimmune urticaria, so I’m allergic to myself, my sweat, and my body temperature, but on top of that I’m also allergic to soy, peanuts, and nuts along with most fruits and vegetables. I also have to exercise and just deal with how sick I get because I also do CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.)
    I can totally see where you’re coming from with this, because I know how much of a pain it is even just having your weight fluctuate back and forth. Hope you get lots of donations. 🙂

TY for your comment. 🙂
      I keep away from soy, peanuts, potatoes and more. Low low sugars and only organic fruits and veges.

It is so hard, I tend to cry way too much over this! Not expecting donations though. More of an lol blog!

Thanks again!

3. Kristi says:

Nope not pathetic, I just love it! And that’s pretty much how I’m feeling today too, so frustrated with hearing about the “simple” things like going for a walk to lose weight, yeah, it’s really that simple!

4. Holly says:

LOL! You have such a unique and quirky thought process! I love it!

Tracy any donations yet?

6. My boobs were never perky and I’ve been tortured by underwire and lycra for the entirety of my adult life…

Soooo, I think I should receive the donations for the tuck and the boob job (not reduction though- I need to keep what I’ve got- I just want to keep it a little higher on my body).

Fair is fair… you, at least, have fond memories of your smokin’ hot bod.

Me? I got nuthin.

xoxo

7. Tracy says:

Not when your 6′ tall mz Laurie!! lol

8. Vicki Day says:

Your not pathetic lady and don’t say it – you rock

I think a surgeon or reality TV show would be interested in making your body pin up like again ……..
    Lets get on the case

U r who i need on the case Vicki!! 😉
      I just want to be me again.

I need a good Beverly Hills Plastic surgeon who wants to do some cool charity work. lol I’ll be a charity. 🙂

9. Marya1961 says:

That reminds me of a Lifetime movie with Yasmine Bleeth who had a facial disfigurement and she was chosen by a plastic surgeon to be re-invented..maybe there is a doc who would perform the procedures, but how does one go about finding that person? hmmm…back when I had my abdominal surgery, my doctor suggested a tummy tuck, but I did not have an additional 3 grand..:P

XO

I saw that movie and that was much more important than my lil issue.

But, for me it is about self-esteem. It’s not about vanity as it is hard to be vain sitting in a WC!! lol

I really believe my upper back pain is due to my larger boobies as well. 😉

BTW, ty Mary!! U Rock!!
      xoxo

10. Frannie says:

Ditto on what everyone else said, Yeah I’m taking the lazy way out this time 🙂

(((Hugz)))