The cure for MS would make life easier, but since that is not available, what would help?
I was asked this recently, and it’s a hard answer. So many things would, but what is the number one thing?
So, I’m compiling a list.
- tile or real wood floors [easier for rolling]
- all cripple access doors [wider]
- in home physical therapist
- wheelchair that has a raising option and comfy seat and can lift my legs when they swell
- Beach wheelchair so one day I can see the beach again
- hand controls for my van so I can drive again
- interior paint for my home so being in here all the time makes me happy [sounds strange, but when housebound having a nice home really helps]
- shit… a whole interior house remodel including all doors interior and exterior! lol
- body transplant – just thought I’d throw that in! lol
- tummy tuck – seriously or not
As I read this over it all seems so, well, stupid. I really have no idea of what I need or what would help me the most. I wish it was that easy.
Right now it’s my weight that is killing me. I try so hard and nothing works. Someone close to me, put their hand on my belly and asked me when I was due. My heart broke right then and there. I know, I know, let it go… easier said then done! I can’t shake it. I’ve come to realize it’s the weight gain causing me the most pain/depression.
Blah, blah, blah…