In Sickness and in Health

Posted: September 5, 2011 in multiple sclerosis, Ramblings, RANDOM
Tags: , , , , ,

Dedicated to my husband…
When I heard this song by Chris Medina and watched the video of his beautiful lady, I knew this song was meant for my hubby.
I was diagnosed with MS three years into our marriage, right after the birth of our twins. Now wheelchair bound with many other issues due to the MS, my husband stays by my side.
I am one of the blessed ones…

Comments
  1. What a beautiful song Tracy and I loved your video. Your love for your family shows through this video but I already knew how much you love them and how much they love you! Thinking and praying for you Tracy….

Liked by 1 person

Thanks Mary!! Your words mean a lot to me!!
      xx

• Kat says:

my dear sweet friend! You just made me cry happy tears.. Such a beautiful song and the photos of you and Roger and the kids are beautiful! You truly have a great man and he loves you so much!! It shows in his eyes when he looks at you! and I’ve seen it personally! 😉 I love you guys!
        I am so blessed to have met you due to MS.. (only good thing that came out of it)

Liked by 1 person

2. Sissy, I love you so much! I was so glad to share that day with you, all the days before it since we met, and to continue to be part of your life.

Liked by 1 person

Oh look a pony….♥

Liked by 1 person

4. oppozitesattract says:

I am sobbing like a little baby right now… Absolutely beautiful!!! ♥♥♥

Liked by 1 person

5. Mary says:

Your video is tender sweet and you are blessed to have a beautiful family by your side..love is the answer!

xoxoxo

Liked by 1 person

6. Deb Darby says:

It’s obvious that no matter what your struggles, your love for each other and your beautiful family has only grown stronger and brighter. Remember that besides being blessed, you and Roger together are a rarity that few are able to keep. I’m sharing for my newlywed and newly engaged children. Thank you, Tracy for your courage and for sharing. Love, Deb

Liked by 1 person

7. Such a beautiful video and song for such beautiful people! Love you guys and know that your love can be seen even by the blind.

Liked by 1 person

8. frannie says:

Well damn you for making me cry! 😢 you are very blessed. Roger is a kind hearted soul with a big heart and it has your name on it❤. Your family is also blessed to have you as well. You never give up and I’m pretty sure it’s for them that you always have hope and plus all the fur babies out there. I pray for a miracle to come your way my friend. Love you Tracy!!! (((Hugs))) to you and your family.

Liked by 1 person