Five things…

Posted: March 25, 2011 in Ramblings, RANDOM
Tags: , , , ,

wanna know...

Five things I know you wanna know about me!! lol

1. I’m 5’12” [more like 5’13’] lol

2. I have a BSBA [Bachelors of Science in Business Administration]

3. Brown eyes ….sometimes yellow depending on what I wear.

4. My first car was a 1969 RS Camaro [sweeeet]

5. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother

———-

So now, reply with 5 things about you!

Comments
  1. Frannie says:

Five things about me:

1.) I love thrift shopping

2.) I love my microwave cause I hate cooking. lol

3.) I wasn’t a coffee drinker till I got my Keurig brewer for Christmas 🙂 Now I try all kinds of flavors.

4.) I drink hot tea every night before bedtime

5.) I’m a lipstick fanatic!

2. Tracy says:

welcome to the world of coffee drinkers. Think this will be a ‘fun blog’ pf the week from now one! lol
    Thanks for sharing!

1. I don’t do clingy – clothes or people.
    2. I’m a middle child.
    3. I like cryptograms.
    4. I could eat an entire large pizza.
    5. I miss B.

4. Frannie says:

Ok, I admit I can eat a whole pizza on my own also. Pepperroni and sausage 🙂

5. Mary says:

1. I am short–5’2 1/2″ and everyone lets me know it..lol.
    2. I am a lefty..and so is hub and our son…freaky!
    3. I love animals…both domestic and wild..they are the best!
    4. I am an avid gardener with a green thumb–my 2nd love.
    5. I have one dear sister whose name is Pam and she has MS.

xoxo

6. Mary says:

oops..forgot one…I was born in Africa…tell you the story some time.

xo

7. Mary says:

My mom and birth father were married in July 1960…he was in the Air Force at the time…his orders came through and he was being sent to Casablanca. Of course, just being married my mom wanted to be with him…so, she went overseas and spent close to a year in Africa. I was born on a US Air Force Base, and they lived on the barracks, but she has some interesting stories about the life there and gave me a bunch of pics.

Hope you are feeling well today!!

xoxo